DAY OF COORDINATION
Having a coordinator allows you to hand over all event details and simply enjoy your special day, not work it. I will be responsible for ensuring that the event runs smoothly and efficiently from beginning to end, and that you hopefully cry happy tears at least 10 times throughout your day.
BEFORE THE WEDDING
• Complimentary consultation
• Unlimited hours of consultation via phone and email
• Access to our preferred vendor list
• Two face to face consultation appointment as wedding day approaches (typically scheduled within two months of wedding day).
• Final Walk Through Meeting at your ceremony and reception site to go over set up details
• Final Timeline Preparation
• Distribution of the Day of Timeline to all Vendors the Week of Wedding
WEDDING WEEK COORDINATION
• Assistance in picking up any rental items or running last minute errands prior to the wedding
• Pick up of Stationary Items such as place cards, programs, menu cards, etc.
• Collection of items at rehearsal to be brought and set up by us on Wedding Day such as: Decor Items,Photographs , Guest Books,Favors, Toasting Glasses,Cake Serving Set, etc.
• Rehearsal Coordination and Instruction
WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
• Complete wedding day coordination (up to 15 hours) with two Coordinators
• Greet and assist of all vendors with proper set- up and design of ceremony & reception areas
• Set up all reception items including (but not limited to): Place cards, Guest book,
favors, photographs, candy bar, specialty linens, gift table, ceremony programs, menu cards.
• Be available to do last minute errands .
• Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding personal flowers
• Act as the "Go-To" person for all vendors and wedding party to ensure the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day.
• Communicate with all catering staff and banquet captain
• Make sure the ceremony and reception site set up is completed and decorated to your specifications.
• Manage the timing of events for the bride and groom, family, wedding party and vendors.
• Be there by your side and available for any emergencies - Emergency Kit is included and always with us
• Review seating assignment with ushers and be available for questions .
• Round up, line up and cue the Wedding Party when it's time to walk down the aisle
• Make certain that the ceremony musicians are cued appropriately to ensure correct pace and timing
• Make certain that all decor items from ceremony which will be reused at reception get to appropriate places
• Clean any of the "getting ready spaces" at ceremony site
• Make certain all candles are lit and last minute touches are done to the reception site
• Answer all guests' questions and concerns gracious ly throughout the day
• Coordinate all of your reception details - We will cue and prepare you through the evening:
- Grand Entrance
- Blessings and Toasts
- Cake Cutting
- First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance and Mother/Son dance
• Ensure all vendors complete obligations and receive final payments at the completion of their job .
• Ensure the day runs on schedule to make sure you get all of your special touches in
• Keep track of, organize and pack everything up for you at the end of the evening
• Collect all of your wedding gifts, your guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, table decor, etc and bring everything to your Honeymoon Suite, or Designated Car
• Ensure that the end of night transportation is running successfully
AFTER THE WEDDING
• Communicate with vendors on any wedding day complications or Follow ups
- Tear Down Fees: Starting at $300.00 for tear down of items such as floral, rentals, large amounts of personal décor etc.
- Tear Down does NOT include transfer of items after event due to liability.
- Point person to be appointed for personal decor and gift transfer at end of event.*