EVENT DESIGN + DAY OF COORDINATION
The Event Design package for couples who can’t seem to fully grasp the creative direction of their wedding day. Laine Palm Designs comes alongside you to direct, inspire and lead that creative conversation. I will create a visual inspiration board for you, including color and theme selection, layouts, research and custom creations. I will assist you as you reach out to other vendors to accomplish your creative goals. My desire is to curate every detail with your personal style in mind.
WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
- Complete wedding day coordination (up to 14 hours) with two Coordinators
- Greet and assist of all vendors with proper set- up and design of ceremony & reception areas
- Set up all reception items
- Be available to do last minute errands .
- Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding personal flowers
- Act as the "Go-To" person for all vendors and wedding party to ensure the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day.
- Communicate with all catering staff and banquet captain
- Make sure the ceremony and reception site set up is completed and decorated to your specifications.
- Manage the timing of events for the bride and groom, family, wedding party and vendors.
- Be there by your side and available for any emergencies - Emergency Kit is included and always with us
- Review seating assignment with ushers and be available for questions .
- Round up, line up and cue the Wedding Party when it's time to walk down the aisle
- Make certain that the ceremony musicians are cued appropriately to ensure correct pace and timing
- Make certain that all decor items from ceremony which will be reused at reception get to appropriate places
- Clean any of the "getting ready spaces" at ceremony site
- Make certain all candles are lit and last minute touches are done to the reception site
- Answer all guests' questions and concerns gracious ly throughout the day
- Coordinate all of your reception details - We will cue and prepare you through the evening
- Ensure all vendors complete obligations and receive final payments at the completion of their job .
- Ensure the day runs on schedule to make sure you get all of your special touches in
- Keep track of, organize and pack everything up for you at the end of the evening
- Collect all of your wedding gifts and personal decor
- Ensure that the end of night transportation is running successfully
BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Coordination, communication, and booking of all vendors throughout the planning process
- Review of Pinterest boards, magazines and blogs to draw inspiration for event design
- Composition of inspiration boards for each aspect of your wedding
- Monthly progress report
- Establish Website, invitations, and programs
- In person planning time to be used at client’s leisure
- Final site visit and consult 3-4 weeks prior to wedding date
- Final Timeline Preparation
- Distribution of the Day of Timeline to all Vendors the Week of Wedding
- Rehearsal Coordination and Instruction
AFTER THE WEDDING
• Communicate with vendors on any wedding day complications or Follow ups
Tear Down Fees: Starting at $300.00 for tear down of items such as floral, rentals, large amounts of personal décor etc.
Tear Down does NOT include transfer of items after event due to liability.
Point person to be appointed for personal decor and gift transfer at end of event.*