FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING
I promise to be with you from beginning to end, from the moment you reach out to us in excitement through the final dance call. I will walk through every detail from venue searching to floral choices, to guest counts and cake flavors. This package is ideal for clients who do not wish to spend the enormous amount of time and energy it takes to make your ideal day happen. It will be my job to work together with you to inspire and ensure your wedding day is everything you’ve been dreaming of. This will happen through a series of meetings, sharing stories, ideas, pinterest boards, and vendor visits. Each party will bring relevant knowledge and expertise to the table, in which we will begin to make decisions based upon what works best for you. I will source, plan, style and design each and every aspect of your wedding. This package is the most involved and has everything all wrapped into one.
- 12 months of planning time with Laine Palm
- Unlimited phone and email contact throughout the planning process for coordination, advice, and guidance (during business hours: M-F 9:00am-6:00pm. Weekends reserved for events only).
- Initial site visit and walk through of venue to discuss vision and logistics (if necessary).
- Research and presentation of all venues/vendors based on budget (may include but not limited to florists, paper designers, rental companies, photographers, transportation, catering, videography, hotels, bridal boutiques, etc.)
- Coordination, communication, and booking of all vendors throughout the planning process (amount of involvement agreed upon with client at time of booking).
- Review of Pinterest boards, magazines and blogs to draw inspiration for event design.
- Composition of inspiration boards for each aspect of your wedding (may include but not limited to ceremony, tablescapes, lounge areas, etc.)
- Monthly progress report including budget worksheet and planning checklist.
- Monthly consult to touch base on budget, monthly planning checklist and progress.
- Access to Aisle Planner profile and software for planning organization.
- 10 hours of in person planning time to be used at client’s leisure (may include but not limited to sending of invitations, DIY projects, bridal fittings, attendance of necessary vendor meetings, additional site visits, planning of showers, rehearsal dinner, etc.)
- Advice and guidance for planning pre-wedding events (bachelorette parties, showers, etc.)
- Final site visit and consult 3-4 weeks prior to wedding date to discuss vision and logistics, review vendor contracts and contact information, discuss details, and begin composing a day-of timeline.
- Coordination and communication with all vendors 3-4 weeks prior to the wedding day.
- Day-of timeline, vendor contact list, set-up notes and packing list.
- Confirmation with all vendors one week prior to wedding day.
- Rehearsal attendance and coordination.
- Day-of event coordination (12 hours)
- Set-up coordination, styling, wedding party coordination, execution of day-of timeline, confirming and coordination of all vendors, coordination of tear down logistics, etc.
- Pick up, set-up, and tear down of personal décor and gifts (see below for additional tear down fees).
- Day-of assistants (1-2)
- Day-of wedding emergency kit.
- Tear Down Fees: Starting at $300.00 for tear down of items such as floral, rentals, large amounts of personal décor etc.
- Tear Down does NOT include transfer of items after event due to liability. Additional Hours: $100.00 per hour/per planner
- *Point person to be appointed by client for private residence events. Point person to be appointed for personal decor and gift transfer at end of event.*